hi readers

Thanks for passing by.

Friday, July 29, 2011

she loves me, she loves me not!



“She loves me she loves me not?”
Yes, this is the only thought,
When we all are caught,
In the love which is sought...

“She loves me, she loves me not”.
He was thinking all day & night,
What if, pondering in the same thoughts as him
Was, I might.

The feeling to see me,
The feeling to touch me,
The feeling to love me endlessly,
All he had in his affectionate heart
“She loves me, she loves me not?”

This was a year ago,
A time when every morning
As he walked into the classroom
From the door, tried to notice his big eyes
Where sitting or standing was I.

And as I saw him giving me a stare,
I had goose bumps everywhere,
And a blush on my cheeks
Which I tried to hide away knowing the fact he was aware.

Then one night I asked
What if we were walking hand in hand?
On a beach and playing with sand
Looking deep into your eyes
And every blink which I understand
This never will confuse you,
“Do I love you, do I love you not”,
Because, I truly love you a lot.

With his voice so soft and sobbing,
He said “I love you” from the bottom of his heart,
And that’s how our love story,
Got a kick start!

It’s been a year,
As time has passed by
We both have lost the enthusiasm,
We argue, we fight,
And we blame each other
As if we have all the rights.

At times we both end in tears
And then I fear,
Why did we had to do and say all
When already we knew we were each other’s only “dear”
And break our heart
Into two hard bloodless parts!

Today all you are trying to do is to make me cry,
And now you can’t even see into my eye,
In your life there is no meaning for my smile,
And I feel everything then was a lie.

I miss the time when for my every decision you where there,
I miss the laughs we shared,
And I knew no one could ever compare
But now you hardly care.

It makes me think was it all love,
It makes me think was it the compassion above all,
It makes me think were you the one who said “I love you a lot”
It makes me think now
“Does he love me, does he loves me not?”










1 comment:

  1. this is amazing dear....
    spell bound...magical....and portrays beautifully how a lover exactly feels when he/she is losing their love....:( or frustrated by their ignorance....

    ReplyDelete